Sunday, April 5, 2009

Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills

I found this book at the library on the current release shelf. Previously, I read, The Nile Runs Red, and I plan to look for more books by DiAnn Mills. I enjoy reading suspense books and of course Christian books, so this books gives me both.

I was able to figure things out before the end of the book, but it was still a good read. This is the first book in a new series and I plan to read any that follow as well.

Call of Duty Series

Book 1 - Breach of Trust
Book 2 - Breach of Security

Back Cover of Book Says:

Paige Rogers survived every CIA operative’s worst nightmare.

A covert mission gone terribly wrong.

A betrayal by the one man she thought she could trust.

Forced to disappear to protect the lives of her loved ones, Paige has spent the last several years building a quiet life as a small-town librarian. But the day a stranger comes to town and starts asking questions, Paige knows her careful existence has been shattered.

He is coming after her again. And this time, he intends to silence her for good.

Chapter One Excerpt
Spoiler Alert - Discussion Questions - Spoiler Alert
Check out the author's website here.

No comments: