Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God By Francis Chan

I received a Wowbrary email about a book my library recently purchased and I can't wait to read it. I ask myself these very questions and can't wait to read what this author has to say...

Content of Email:

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God By Francis Chan. From David C. Cook. (110 reviews)

'Sometimes I feel like when I make decisions that are remotely biblical, people who call themselves Christians are the first to criticize and say I'm crazy, that I'm taking the Bible too literally, or that I'm not thinking about my family's well-being. . . When people gladly sacrifice their time or comfort or home, it is obvious that they trust in the promises of God. Why is it that the story of someone who has actually done what Jesus commands resonates deeply with us, but we then assume we could never do anything so radical or intense?


Check out the book's website for more information, description, table of contents and sample chapter.

See what Wikipedia has to say about Crazy Love.

ISBN-13: 9781434768513

No comments: