Sunday, July 6, 2008

God Says I am Written by Laura Derico and Illustrated by Wayne McLoughlin

This delightful children's book, God Says I Am: What God tells us about Himself in the Bible from A to Z, teaches children the alphabet while sharing Scripture and facts about God. For instance on the page with the letter T it hightlights the word Trustworthy and the illustration depicts a little girl helping a little boy who has fallen in a race. The book has beautiful words and illustrations accompanied by God's Word on each page.

Front Book Jacket says:

God Says I AM presents characteristics of God based on statements God has made about Himself in the Bible - from A to Z!

With lyrical text by Laura Derico and luminous paintings by Wayne McLoughlin, this beautiful alphabet book is perfect for reading aloud to your child or for beginning readers to discover for themselves.

Supported with verses from Scripture, God Says I AM will help young children know more of God's greatness and His care for them.

God says, "I am Good."
Gays says, "I am Love."
God says, "I am Unfailing."
God Says I AM

Enjoy sharing this book with your children as they learn about God, the world He created and the alphabet.

The book is part of the Heritage Builders books. Heritage Builders, a ministry of Focus on the Family, is dedicated to training and equipping parents to pass on a spritual heritage to their children. For more information or ideas to encourage your family, check out the Heritage Builder's Website.

No comments: