Monday, August 11, 2008

The Ezekiel Option by Joel Rosenberg

A friend mentioned The Ezekiel Option by Joel C. Rosenberg to me when I shared that I enjoyed fast paced fictional books that keep the reader turning pages and it didn’t disappoint. Filled with headlines that could have been taken from today’s world news and Biblical prophesy from Ezekiel 38-39 this is a book that should be read by anyone interested in the events of the last days.

I read the Left Behind Series (by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins) and The Ezekiel Option could have been a prequel to the first Left Behind Book. It’s full of action, mystery and intrigue. Some may be put off by the violence, but if you can watch the evening world news then you can read The Ezekiel Option. There are parts that aren’t pretty, but it’s much like the reality many live in today.

Chapter – 1 Excerpt

Get your Bible and find a copy of The Ezekiel Option and get ready for an adventure much like an epidsode from the TV show 24, but much better because it shares a message of hope, salvation and eternity with our Creator.

Edited on September 11, 2008

When I read The Ezekiel Option I didn't know that the books were part of a series and today I finished book five in the series, so I have some back reading to do... but the chronological order is below:

The Last Jihad Series

Book 1 – The Last Jihad
Book 2 – The Last Days
Book 3 – The Ezekiel Option
Book 4 – The Copper Scroll
Book 5 – Dead Heat

Also please read about The Joshua Fund.

No comments: